Get the ultimate in safety, comfort, concealment and silence, plus folding climbing stirrups and a new fold-flat feature for unprecedented portability.
Built to last, the Explorer SD Closed-Front Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DEAD METAL® SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM
The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
FOLDING CLIMBING STIRRUPS
Designed for the Explorer series, Folding Stirrups work on the same principle as Rapidclimb stirrups with the added benefit of folding down. The folding action allows the stand to fold completely flat for transportation or maximizing platform space when on a tree.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with fold-flat feature
- Suspended foam-padded seat
- Weighs 21 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 20” W x 36″ L foot platform frame size
- 22.50” W x 37.50” L seat frame size
- 18” W x 12” L seat area (bottom), 12” W x 20″ H seat area (back)
- Seat Height (in relation to platform): Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware