The original big-man stand, the Summit Goliath SD remains a huge favorite among hunters, and with good reason. Featuring the same comfort-engineered design as the Viper SD but with a wider top, the Goliath SD allows larger-framed hunters a little more room to move—with only a minimal gain in weight. At 21 lbs., the Goliath SD is still lightweight and portable enough to go everywhere you go and also boasts a larger, more comfortable seat. The extra-large Goliath SD offers extra space and an ample 350-pound weight limit, making it the perfect stand for the bigger hunter or for anyone looking for more room to maneuver.
- DEAD METAL® SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
- QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM
The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
- SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress its welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
- RAPIDCLIMB® CLIMBING STIRRUPS
A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 – 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo finish
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Weighs 21 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- 20” W x 36″ L foot platform frame size
- 24.50” W x 37.50” L seat frame size
- 18” W x 12” L seat area (bottom), 12” W x 20″ H seat area (back)
- Seat Height (in relation to platform): Adjustable
- Attachment Method: Cable
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware