Featuring an integrated fiber-optic front sight and the Mobilchoke system, the Tristar Products Raptor Synthetic 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun offers a 5+1-round capacity. The barrel has a ventilated rib and chrome lining, while the steel receiver is finished with a blued coat. Synthetic stock.
- Magazine Cut-Off
- Vent Rib w/ Matted Sight Plane
- Fiber Optic Sight
- 5 Round Magazine – Shot Plug Included
- Quick Shot Plug Removal
- Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
- Swivel Studs
- 3 Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil Style Choke Tubes (IC, M, F)
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic. Bolt remains open after last round is fired. If magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber but will not cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber. Magazine cut-off is located near trigger guard and must be pushed to eject shell from magazine. This allows shooter to clear chamber but keep magazine loaded.
- Safety: The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
- Magazine: Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. Shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simple pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
- Item #20206
- UPC: 713780202068
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 20
- Chamber Length: 3″
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Capacity: 5+1
- Avg. Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Choke: CT-3 Imp Cyl, Modified, Full
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Handedness: Right