High performance meets economical. Clear, tough, and bright, our popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) Reticle: Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Magnification 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter 40 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 24.7-8.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 1 inch
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
- Length 13.6 inches
- Weight 19.2 oz
- Item #CF2-31019
- UPC: 0875874004191