- Inertia-Driven System: An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- Crio System: Benelli cryogenically treats barrels and choke tubes to increase pattern density.
- Flush Crio Chokes & Wrench: C, IC, M, IM, F, and wrench.
- Side Plate: Acid-etched, gold filled game scenes with rich patina.
- Shim Kit: The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
- Standard Hard Case: Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Item Number: 10850 (12-Gauge), 10855 (20-Gauge)
- Stock Finish: AA-Grade Satin Walnut
- Receiver Finish: Engraved Nickel-Plated Alloy
- Gauge: 12-Gauge (#10850), 20-Gauge (#10855)
- Barrel Length: 12-Gauge (28″ Barrel), 20-Gauge (26″ Barrel)
- Grip: Standard
- Stock Configuration: Standard
- Size: Standard Shotgun
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed
- Chokes: Crio C, IC, M, IM, F
- Chambered for: 2-3/4″ and 3″
- Min. Recommended Load: 12-Gauge (3-dram, 1-1/8oz. Loads), 20-Gauge (2-1/2-dram, 7/8oz. Loads)
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Sight: Red-bar Front
- Action: Semi-auto
- Drilled & Taped: No
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 12-Gauge (49.5″), 20-Gauge (47.5″)
- Average Weight: 12-Gauge (7.1lbs), 20-Gauge (5.6lbs)