The Beretta 92FS Inox gives you all the features of the legendary 92FS or M9 (the official sidearm of the US military), in a rugged and attractive satin stainless steel finish.
The slide, barrel and internal parts are all stainless, while the alloy frame is anodized to match the color and finish of the other components. It also features stippled-textured soft rubber grips that further absorb recoil while affording a firm and positive grip. Besides being one of the most photogenic handguns ever made (it appeared in countless movies and TV shows), it is perfect for home or personal defense, as well as concealed carry and recreational shooting.
The 92FS is a double/single-action semiauto pistol that employs an open-slide, short-recoil delayed locking-block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability. In particular, the open-slide design practically eliminates “stove-piping” and helps flawless cycling and feeding even after thousands and thousands of rounds. The recently-renewed contract with the US military speaks clear: when it comes to dependability even in some of the world’s most extreme conditions, the Beretta 92FS still has no match. Period.
Regardless of the wonderful reputation it may have, the true test for a tactical pistol’s worth is at the shooting range. The 92FS consistently bests the US military requirement of a 10-shot group of 3” or less at 50 meters (just short of 55 yards). While this type of match-grade accuracy is impressive, it is no magic. At Beretta, we know that absolutely precise tolerances keep performance consistent shot after shot—which not only make the 92FS super-accurate, but it makes all factory parts interchangeable within the same model. Couple to this the ability to reliably feed every variety of commercial ammunition, and it is easy to understand why the 92FS remains the best pistol in its class.
This pistol offers a variety of tactical features that make it equally safe, easy to use and dependable in the holster or at the range. Its reversible magazine release lets you use either hand for tactical magazine changes, while its ambidextrous safety-decocker makes it flexible for right- or left-handed persons or for shooters trying out different gripping or shooting styles. Its satin stainless finish is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it a snap to take the pistol apart for cleaning. A pistol that is designed to work hard, be easy to maintain and perform flawlessly, the 92FS Inox is a premium-quality handgun that will be the jewel in any shooter’s collection.
- Ambidextrous Safety: The safety-decocking lever of the 92FS Inox is fully ambidextrous. Besides enabling easy use by right- and left-handed shooters, this features makes it possible to operate the control in different ways and under different tactical situations, such as during unholstering.
- 3 Dot Sight System: The 92FS Inox comes equipped with a 3-dot sighting system, which is possibly the most used and trusted by tactical and military shooters. The red-colored dots in the stainless model provide the best amount of contrast with both the sights and the pistol’s frame and slide.
- Aluminum Alloy Frame: The frame of the 92FS Inox is made of a specially-engineered aluminum alloy; this is noted for both its light weight and its uncompromising strength.
- Combat Trigger Guard: The trigger guard of the 92FS Inox has been carefully developed optimized for combat and tactical shooting; it ergonomically supports the off-hand no matter the shooting style or combat stance.
- Disassembly Latch: The pistol features an easy-to-operate disassembly latch, enabling easy field-stripping without any tools.
- External Hammer: The rounded external hammer of the 92FS offers all the advantages of a visible hammer, plus a sleek and snag-free profile.
- Open Slide Design: The advantages of the open slide design of the 92 family are many. Besides shaving weight from the slide, it is legendary for its reliability, virtually eliminating many problems such as stove-piping.
- Red Loaded Chamber Indicator: This is yet another safety feature making the 92FS and its variants a favorite among tactical and combat pistol shooters: a color-coded indicator reliably shows whether the chamber is loaded.
- Reversible Magazine Release: The mag-release can be reversed for right- or left-handed use, as well as for different grips or shooting styles. This can be done by the user without any gunsmithing.
- Safety Decocker: The two-position safety lever also works as a decocker. When in the down position, it completely impedes any contact between the hammer and the firing pin, making carry safe and worry-free.
|Barrel length (mm)||125|
|Barrel length (in)||4.9|
|Magazine||15 or 10 Rounds|
|Overall height (mm)||137|
|Overall height (in)||5.4|
|Overall length (mm)||217|
|Overall length (in)||8.5|
|Overall width (mm)||38|
|Overall width (in)||1.5|
|Sight radius (in)||6.1|
|Sight radius (mm)||155|
|Weight unloaded (g)||945|
|Weight unloaded (OZ)||33.3|
There are no reviews yet.