Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Open sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. Starting in 2016, Scorpion Pistols feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
With a wealth of accessories and attachments available for the Scorpion platform, customization can easily be done with a number of braces, grips, forends, magazines, safeties, mag releases, charging handles and triggers designed specifically for the EVO 3 platform.
- Model No.: 91356
- UPC: 806703913568
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Firearm Type: Handgun
- Caliber: 9MM Luger
- Barrel Length: 7.72″
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Finish: Urban Grey
- Magazine Type: Double Stack Polymer
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged, muzzle threaded 18×1 right-hand and 1/2×28
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Overall Length: 16″