Built with inspiration from our traditional style hunting boots, the Recurve is the next generation of performance for use across any type of hunt. Drawing design and technology cues from our best-selling hiking boots, the Recurve features a Vibram SPE midsole and TPU heel clip to ensure long hours of comfort on preseason scouts and extended treks. With seven inches of height for ankle support and Danner Dry waterproofing, the Recurve will keep you in the wild and on the hunt longer.
- Full-Grain Leather and Suede Upper: We combine our high quality leather with a durable suede to create an abrasion-resistant upper that will last.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Recurve Outsole: Specially formulated with Megagrip compound, the Recurve outsole features adapting lugs and flex lines to provide incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or in the yard, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Recurve fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
|Weight||45 oz per pair|