Great journeys consist of hills and valleys – switchbacks, steeps, streams and open meadows. Life can be like that as well – city streets, morning commutes, coffee house meetings and the yoga studio on the way home. The Inquire can handle it all; durable for the backcountry, light enough for everyday tasks. Featuring our Danner® Dry waterproof lining, the unmatched stability of our TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram outsole, the Inquire is ready for all of life’s adventures.
- SUEDE UPPER: These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- DANNER DRY: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- VIBRAM® INQUIRE OUTSOLE: This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- DANNER TRAILGUARD: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- HOW IT FITS: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-DAY WARRANTY: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
|WEIGHT||27 oz per pair|