Power should be an asset, never a liability: the Affinity 3.5 feels and handles like a smaller-gauge shotgun while offering the full capabilities of today’s 3 1/2″ shells. Together, our Inertia Driven○ system and TSA pad – which absorbs up to 50% of the recoil – translate into a pleasant shooting experience no matter the conditions. Handling is also optimized thanks to the slim forend profile made possible by the recoil spring being efficiently housed around the magazine tube. The stock is also trim and includes an internal balance weight that can be removed to customize weight-distribution.
The Affinity 3.5 is available in three finishes and comes with either a 28- inch barrel that sports a stepped, ventilated-rib with a red fiber-optic front sight. Three choke tubes are supplied with the Affinity 3.5, including IC, M, and F (choke wrench included). Shouldering and aiming the Affinity 3.5 is like pointing your finger- you will instantly know what “right” feels like.
- Evolved Ergonom-X: Designed from the ground up to provide optimal comfort in any shooting position.
- Inertia Driven: The Inertia Driven system employed in the Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5, affords these shotguns a lighter, slimmer profile for better handling. With no heavy gas cylinder under the forend, Franchi Inertia Driven shotguns balance and swing like a fine gun should.
- Omni Stock Adjustable Fit: Stock drop and cast adjustability for a truly optimized shooting experience.
- TSA Recoil Pad: A revolutionary design proven to reduce felt recoil up to 50 percent and make shooting more enjoyable. It also reduces flinching, which improves accuracy and allows for faster follow-up shots. Rounded edges minimize chances of snagging on clothing when the gun is raised to shooting position.
- Choke Tubes and Wrench: IC, M, F and wrench
- Shim Kits: Five stock drop and cast adjustment shims included for a truly optimized shooting experience.
- Stock Counterweight: An optional 3.4 oz. stock counterweight comes standard to promote optimal balance adjustment if desired.
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: A drilled and tapped receiver comes standard to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories.
- Fiber-Optic Sight: Included fiber-optic front sight for easy target acquisition.
- Over-Sized Controls: An oversized bolt release and charging handle make for easy operation of the action, even with gloved hands.
- Chrome Lined Barrel: Hard chrome-line chamber and bore ensure long-lasting protection from both continued wear and the elements.
- Beveled Loading Port: An enlarged and beveled loading port makes loading shells quick and easy with and without gloves.
- Removable Trigger Group: A one-piece trigger group assembly is easily removed for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Item Number: 41100
- UPC: 650350411003
- Stock Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″, 3-1/2″
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Sight: Fiber-Optic red-bar front sight
- Grip: Standard
- Size: Standard
- Chokes: IC, M, F
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Min. Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1-1/8oz. loads
- Drilled & Tapped: Yes
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2 – 2-1/2″ Adjustable
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Overall Length: 49.5″
- Avg. Weight: 7 lbs