LEM Products #8 575 watt Meat Grinder -Interested in getting into grinding and sausage-making? Long-lasting gears and durable aluminum construction ensure it will make quick work on everything wild or tame for seasons to come. The compact design countertop grinder will grind 2-3lbs of meat per minute. Accessories fit in the meat stomper for convenient storage. Make delicious sausage and burgers or juice while controlling the healthy content of the foods you provide for your family and friends.
- Powerful Motor: The 575-watt motor has push button forward and pulse reverse functionality.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Heavy-duty aluminum #8 head assembly locks with a quarter turn and has a push button release.
- Fast and Easy Grinding: Grind up to three pounds per minute making your job quick and efficient.
- Included: Stainless steel knife, plus two stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), meat stomper, 7/8″ OD plastic stuffing tube and plastic stuffing plate.
- The Juicer/ Strainer Grinder attachment sold separately. The Juicer Attachment (sku# 1187) for the LEM Countertop Meat Grinder makes juices, purees, baby food, jams, and jellies.
- Powerful 575 watt motor
- #8 aluminum head
- Aluminum meat tray
- Push button forward and pulse reverse
- Plastic Gears
- Grinds up to 3 pounds per minute
- ETL Certified
- HANDWASH ONLY – do NOT soak
- Item #1224
- UPC: 734494012248
- 2 stainless steel plates: 8mm and 4.8mm
- 1 plastic stuffing plate
- 1 stainless steel grinder knife
- 1 stuffing tube – 7/8″ OD
- 1 meat stomper
|HP & Wattage||575 watts|
|Head Size||#8- aluminum|
|Hole in Head Opening||1.5″|
|Dimensions mm||360x 175x 350mm|
|Dimensions inches||14.17 x 6.89 x 13.78|
|Weight lbs||9.59 lbs|
|Grinds lbs per min||2-3 lbs. per min|
|Pan Dimensions (mm)||258 x 174 x 73.5|
|Includes||Stomper, 1 7/8″ stuffing tube, ss knife, 8mm plate, 4.8mm plate, plastic stuffing plate|
|Stuffing Tube Sizes||1- 7/8″ very tapered|
|Product Cord||Cord length is 6′, a minimum of 14 gauge is required when using an extension cord.|
|Certifications||US and Canada ETL certified – conforms to UL Standards|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Other Features||on/off/reverse switch, cord keeper department|