There’s no secret to the enduring popularity of Leupold’s fixed power riflescopes. Their simplicity, rugged performance, and supreme accuracy speak volumes. We put nearly a century of optical know-how into each one, for brightness, contrast, and resolution that has to be seen to be appreciated.
- Punisher Tested: Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Twilight Max Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
– Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
– Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than
– Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click: 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- One Inch Maintube: Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durrability, and a classic look.