Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. We’ve pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
- Diamondcoat 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- Generous Eyebox: Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Blackened Lens Edges: Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System: The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum: Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
- Durable Lens Cover: A field functional and durable bikini-style lens cover is included for the utmost lens protection in the field or while in storage.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System: The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other scope available.
There are no reviews yet.