Moultrie Mobile’s newest cellular trail camera is the Delta series. Moultrie packed as much advanced technology as possible into this camera. Users will enjoy new HDR (High Dynamic Range) 32MP images with color enhancement for more detailed and realistic-looking images. With the all-new ILLUMI-NIGHT 3 Sensor and 80’ invisible flash and detection range, nighttime images are bright and clear, all while using less battery power. Speaking of battery savings, the Delta camera gets up to 50% improved battery life over previous models. This means less trips into a buck’s home range to change camera batteries. All images are captured with a blazing 0.35-second trigger speed, too. The Delta has models available for Verizon and AT&T Networks. Other key advancements incorporated into the Delta are built-in GPS tracking for easy camera location and an Adaptive Trigger that optimizes trigger sensitivity based on environmental conditions for fewer blank photos.
- Models available for Verizon and AT&T Networks
- 32MP color-enhanced images
- Fast 0.35-second trigger speed
- ILLUMI-NIGHT 3 sensor for bright and clear nighttime images
- 80’ invisible flash and detection range
- Item Number: Verizon MCG-13476, AT&T MCG-13477
- Optimizes trigger sensitivity based on environmental conditions, giving you more accurate and reliable motion detection.
- All-new sensor captures clear night images with increased sensitivity and reduced battery drain.
- Fast & easy set up: Simply scan the barcode on the camera using the app, select a plan, and turn the camera on. It’s that easy.
- Streamlined electronics paired with an impact and weather resistant casing for longer field life.