This bullet is widely acclaimed as possibly the most nearly perfect game bullet in the world. This bullet has the weight, ballistic characteristics, and most certainly the accuracy to be just that. The Spitzer Boat Tail shape assures a flat trajectory, excellent resistance to crosswinds and vertical winds, and high energy delivery downrange. With match grade accuracy, the #1840 SBT bullet has taken many prize trophies throughout the North American continent and on the African plains.
- Diameter (inches): .277
- Weight (grains): 150 Gr.
- Sectional Density: .279
- Ballistic Coefficients and Velocity Ranges:
- .483 @ 2800 fps and above
- .476 between 2800 and 2200 fps
- .462 between 2200 and 1800 fps
- .435 @ 1800 fps and below
- Box Count: 100 Bullets