Featuring an unyielding commitment to strength, reliability and quality, the Ronin 4.25″ combines rugged durability with light weight and ease of carry. The .45 ACP pistol features a forged alloy frame for an overall light weight of around 30 ounces. The short 4.25″ barrel matches up with a traditional barrel bushing system, and a forged hot salt blued slide and stainless steel hammer-forged barrel ensure a lifetime of service.
- 4.25″ Hammer Forged Barrel: The hammer-forged barrel of the Ronin 4.25″ 1911 works with a traditional barrel bushing system.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame: The pistol features a forged alloy frame with a satin Cerakote® finish, providing both light weight and long-term strength.
- Wood Grips/Magazine Base Pad: The laminate wood grips feature the Crossed Cannon logo, and the stainless steel magazine comes with a base pad.
- Item Number: PX9118L
- UPC: 706397929633
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Barrel: 4.25″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, 1:16
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack White Dot Rear
- Magazine: (1) 8-Round
- Color: Blued/Satin Aluminum
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Satin Aluminum Cerakote
- Grips: Crossed Cannon Wood Laminate
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- Recoil System: Commander Length GI Style
- Overall Length: 7.9″
- Height: 5.5″
- Weight: 29.5 oz.