With Yeti’s Panga™ dry duffel, you’re prepared with an ultra-durable storage bag, gear fortress, or just as your go-to duffel for off-the-grid adventures. Yeti’s fully-submersible duffel offers zero access points for rogue wetness and its rugged design —complete with a waterproof landing pad, laminated, high-density nylon, and a HydroLok™ Zipper—withstands getting dunked and dragged while keeping mud and water out and everything you’ve packed inside 100% dry.
- EVA Molded Bottom: EVA molded bottom provides a sturdy and waterproof landing pad for the Panga.
- ThickSkin Shell: Laminated, high-density nylon is nearly impenetrable to nature’s assaults.
- StowAway Mesh Pockets: Two easy-to-access mesh pockets keep your valuables safely tucked away.
- HydroLok Zipper: This is where the magic happens. Water stays out. Everything inside stays dry.
- MetalLock Hardware: Tough-as-nails, simple-as-rocks.
- QuickGrab Lash Points: Gear up quickly. Six total lash points are designed for versatile carrying strategies.
- DryHaul Straps: Comfortable and durable – whether it’s strapped to you or the horse.
- Model: Panga 50
- UPC: 888830021613
- Outside Dimensions: 10″ x 23-1/2″
- Empty Weight: 5.2lbs
There are no reviews yet.