The Affinity 3 semi-automatic shotgun is the ideal coming together of Italian craftsmanship and American passion. Even as you first shoulder it, you’ll be surprised by its lean dimensions, functional design and ideal weight and balance. The trim forend helps keep your eye close to the bore axis, meaning quicker and more intuitive pointing. The custom-grade controls—bolt handle, bolt release and magazine port—are oversized for positive use even with gloved hands. The Inertia Driven® system along with the TSA recoil pad makes the Affinity 3 easy on the shoulder in the field or on the clay range.
- Choke Tubes: IC, M, F and wrench.
- Shim Kit: For adjustment of drop and cast.
- Trigger Assembly: Trigger group is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance by punching out a single pin.
- Oversized Controls: An over-sized bolt release and charging handle make for easy operation of the action, even with gloved hands.
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver: Receivers are drilled and tapped to facilitate quick and easy mounting of optics and accessories.
- Easy Loading: The enlarged loading port makes loading additional shells quick and easy, a must for glove-wearing weather conditions.
- Sights and Chokes: The chrome-lined, vent rib barrel is fitted with a fiber-optic front sight and uses readily available Mobil chokes.
- Magazine Cap: Magazine cap with sling attachment stud.